KYC & Compliance
Knowing the customer’s identity and precise use-case scenario helps to assure that proxy is used only for legit and ethical business cases and through that it helps to keep the Internet safe.
KYC goals are:
- Verify SOAX client identity
- Assess legitimacy and risks
- Prevent and detect harmful activities
How it works
Usually, it just takes a couple of minutes. If you’re a private person, you’ll need to be at least 18 years old and have a government-issued ID document.
- KYC applies to all customers, with no exceptions. The policy covers all new and existing customers.
- The customer is assessed for compliance. This means that in some cases our compliance team might ask for more details to perform due diligence.
- Right to refuse the service. We have the right to deny the services when finding the customer doesn’t comply with our safety procedures and policies.
- KYC helps to prevent crimes and harmful actions and thus maintains public safety.
- Illegal use is strictly prohibited.
- Only presumably safe resources are available by default (still after bypassing KYC procedures).